- Highest reliability
- Lowest life-cycle cost
- Tailor-made to your system
- Precise calculation and defined properties, no aging
- Longest time between overhaul
- Compact, high power density
- Worldwide Geislinger After Sales Service
The spring packs form chambers, which are filled with pressurized engine oil. If the exterior section vibrates in relation to the inner section, the leaf springs are bent and force oil from one chamber to another, retarding the relative movement of the two parts and thus damping torsional vibration.