Detection of Misfiring
Monitoring of high torsional vibration levels caused by cylinder misfiring. The alarm signal can for instance be used to reduce the load or to disengage a clutch in order to avoid excessive vibration levels.
Tuned Damper Monitoring
The system monitors the dynamic torque of tuned vibration dampers, which eliminate critical torsional vibration throughout the operational speed range of an engine.
The Geislinger Monitoring calculates the transmitted power. It monitors the static torque of the engine load and the dynamic torque of the torsional vibration.
- Power supply: 24V DC ± 20%, 1A
- Fitting dimension: 192 x 147 mm
- Potential free relay contacts for alarm output
- Analog output for remote indication
- Serial port RS232 for measurement and programming
- Electrical and environmental testing according to IACS E-10 rules and type approval from DNV